Standard Returns & Cancellations Policy
We want all our customers to be satisfied with the quality of our goods and service. We pride ourselves in delivering quality products at very low prices.
- If you are dissatisfied with our service or goods for any reason, please contact customer services on 0333 200 8717
- Any claim by you which is based on missing items, any defect in the quality or condition of the goods or their failure to correspond with the specification shall be notified to us within 3 days from the date of delivery.
- DESKSTOR shall be entitled to replace the goods (or the part in question) free of charge or refund to you the price of the goods (or a proportionate part of the goods).
- You have 10 days to request goods to be cancelled from date of order, or returned from date of receipt. This excludes Made To Order items (see specific terms for these items below).
- Goods may only be returned if they are unused, unassembled, in their original packaging and in a re-saleable condition.
- DESKSTOR reserves the right to charge a handling fee for items cancelled or returned when orders were placed in error or not wanted. This will be deducted from any refund given.
- Proof of return delivery will remain with the buyer. All goods returned will be at the risk of the buyer until actual receipt of the goods to DESKSTOR.
- Returned Goods will only be accepted with the express permission of DESKSTOR. Please call customer services on 0333 200 8717. Goods to be returned will be kept safe and secure until such time as they are collected by us.
- On receipt of returned goods any damage or incomplete items will be deducted from any refund given in addition to the handling fee (if applicable) referred to above.
- We will refund the price of the Goods (if a refund is applicable) to you less any deductions once the Goods have been examined and within 30 days of their collection from you by DESKSTOR.
Made to Order Items
Please note we have a minimal selection of high quality items that are not stock items and are made to Order only. These items are clearly communicated online in the ‘Please Note’ section when the item is selected.
- Made to Order items cannot be accepted back in to stock unless damaged or faulty and you will receive a full replacement or part in question.
- If you need to cancel your Made to Order items for any reason, this can only be accommodated within 24 hours of placing the order.
- Refused deliveries of Made to Order items are not eligible for credit.
- Our Standard Returns & Cancellations Policy does not apply to Made to Order items.